March 8 - 14, 2009

Sunday, 3/8/09, Day 116, Psalm 51:1-17
Would you lose respect for a leader if he or she admitted failures this openly?

Monday, 3/9/09, Day 117, Psalm 139:1-24
How do you practice the presence of God in your life? Read Psalm 139 again and make it your prayer to God.

Tuesday, 3/10/09, Day 118, Reflection
How often during the day are you aware of God's presence? How often do you pray? Ask God to help turn your mind to him often during the day, in both times of quiet and times of activity.

Wednesday, 3/11/09, Day 119, I Kings 1:28-30; 3:1-28
What are your God-given abilities? Do you tend to use those gifts to serve God?

Thursday, 3/12/09, Day 120, I Kings 6:1, 38; 8:1-34
What promise of God are you waiting on?

Friday, 3/13/09, Day 121, Psalm 84:1-12
Is worshiping God dull or exciting for you? Why? Read Psalm 84 again as a prayer to God for the continued living presence of his Spirit in you.

Saturday, 3/14/09, Day 122, I Kings 10:1-13
How much effort are you expending in seeking Jesus?