February 22 - 28, 2009


Sunday, 2/22/09, Day 102, Psalm 19:1-14
Does nature reveal the glory of God to you? Does God's law - his guidelines for living - reveal to you his trustworthiness, wisdom, and rightness?

Monday, 2/23/09, Day 103, Reflection
What kind of armor have you been using as you battle the giant that plagues you? Do you trust God to make the story of David your story?

Tuesday, 2/24/09, Day 104, I Samuel 18:1-9; 19:1-18
Can you remember a time when you felt overpowering jealousy toward someone?

Wednesday, 2/25/09, Day 105, I Samuel 20:4-42
Do you have a close same-sex friendship like David and Jonathan had?

Thursday, 2/26/09, Day 106, Psalm 27:1-14
Is your emotional life fairly even or full of peaks and valleys? What about your spiritual life?

Friday, 2/27/09, Day 107, I Samuel 24:1-22
What difficulty are you facing today that could tempt you to use your own methods rather than God's in seeking an escape?

Saturday, 2/28/09, Day 108, I Samuel 25:1-42
Whom has God put in your life to support you and give you wise counsel?